Children, especially babies can be very sensitive to the different chemicals found in everyday cleaning products, especially if they are prone to allergies or asthma.
Because children spend 80% to 90% of their time indoors, and on the floor, cleaning products can pose a HUGE health risks to them. Household cleaning products can add to indoor air pollution in many ways:
- They send all sorts of toxins out into the air.
- Residue left on indoor surfaces (like the floors and tables) can be easily ingested.
Strong chemicals and poisons used in so many cleaning products are far too strong and unnecessary for the domestic home – great if you work in a lab!
Many of these products can even be corrosive (burning holes in clothes and even eat away at the skin) and are marked with hazard symbols, but these warnings are only used for the most dangerous ingredients.
This is a big problem because:
- Many more chemicals are used that aren't as deadly but can still make you sick and harm the overall health of you and your family.
- Most haven't been fully tested for safety (for long-term, low-level, and multiple-exposures)
- Some may be harmful to children at different stages of development.
Lil’Bit Cleaning products are made with the highest quality ingredients and many of a food grade standard. Certified Organic and 100% Natural, you can be sure that your family is safe from nasty chemicals and in turn protected from germs and grime.
Protect the little ones in the family – even pets will be better off!