100% Merino Wool Dryer Balls - Handmade in NZ (one of the few products I don't make myself)
Want to dry your laundry quicker, reduce your power bill, static and wrinkles in your clothes?
Then you need these Wool Dryer Balls!
Simply pop all 6 wool balls into your dryer with your wet clothes.
Take care not to overload your dryer with too many clothes as the wool balls will absorb moisture and they also need to create air pockets for better circulation.
This means an even distribution of heat and less drying time:
- Reduces drying time (and your power bill)
- Reduces static and wrinkles (and ironing time – yay!)
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to the wool balls
- Lasts approx 3-5 years (each ball will last over 1000 dryer loads!)
- Each pack includes six New Zealand Wool Balls
- Plastic-free packaging
Be careful as cats sure do love chasing them around the house!
Note: Give them a quick tumble on their own to remove any surface fluff. Balls measure 5cm.
Wool used to make these balls is RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) Certified and wool is grown and processed in NZ which has some of the highest standards of sheep welfare and have banned mulesing.
The supplier is also Leaping Bunny Approved.