Made with the best, organic Activated Charcoal and finest Pumice, this slightly abrasive, Castile based soap with certified organic essential oils, will not only slough off sticky messes, but leave your hands fresh, clean and soft.
Activated charcoal, also called 'activated carbon' or 'carbo activatus', is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous, making it perfect for odour absorption.
100% Certified Organic Castile Soap (Palm Free), Food Grade, Certified Organic Activated Charcoal, Organic Fine Pumice Stone, Pure, Distilled Water, Certified Organic Essential Oils of Camphorwood Bark Oil (Cinnamomum Camphora Bark), Scotch Pine Needle Oil (Pinus Sylvestri), Eastern Teaberry Leaf Oil or Wintergreen (Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf), Lemon Rind (Citrus limon)
Septic Safe :)
- By using PET that has already been in circulation, we can offset the amount of new PET that needs to be created.
- Creating a plastic bottle from 100% recycled content uses 75% less energy than its virgin counterpart.
- Although some energy and water is still needed to process these plastics into new forms (which is why we love reusable!), the amount is significantly less than creating first-time plastics.
- Over 60% of first-time PET production is used to create polyester textiles.
- Vegetable ink label
- Recyclable atomizer and lid