Originally made in Florence, Italy during the renaissance, scented wax tablets were a take on the popular 'Pomander' which was worn around the neck, hanging from the wrist or belt.
A pomander is a ball of scented wax that was rolled into a ball then contained in beautiful, intricately carved, and sometimes bejeweled ornaments made of precious metals.
This method was also used in 'tablet' form to scent clothing, bedding and even drapery by hanging in wardrobes, placing in drawers or chests or anywhere around the home.
Our beautiful wax tablet is scented with premium, perfume grade essential oils and is perfect for scenting & decorating you home or adding a subtle fragrance to your own drawers or wardrobes.
- 100% Organic Soy Wax. Derived from Soybeans, Soy Wax is a hydrogenated vegetable oil that turns solid at room temperature. Soy wax contains no artificial ingredients, which makes it a better, nontoxic alternative to Paraffin wax that is made from petroleum oil and produces toxic by-products.
- 100% Organic, Premium, Perfume Grade Rose Essential Oils
- 100% Organic Dried Paper Roses and Rose Petals
- 100% Recycled and compostable Kraft Box Card Box.
- Recycled and compostable Tissue.
- 100% Compostable Care Card
- 100% Linen Ribbon dyed with Vegetable Dyes.
- Soy Wax Custom Seal
This is a great alternative to burning candles or using room sprays.
You may be asking why I used Soy Wax and not Beeswax?
Soy Wax has a higher melting point. Thats all :)
- Hand poured and lasts up to 3-6 months after unpacking (Scent is strong when packaging is first opened but will ease in an airy room!).
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics.
- Avoid hot windowsills etc.
Take a look at the After Care card included for extra ideas and uses.