This Spanish Rosemary & African Orange Chrome, Mirror and Glass Cleaner is made in small batches from a blend of natural and organic ingredients. Your shiny surfaces and Glass will be left streak free and clean as a whistle.
Great for removing hard water stains on shower screens too!!
Spanish Rosemary has a softer, more menthol aroma and paired with Sweet Oranges will have you transported to the Spanish Countryside (well, I think so)
Amylum Starch, Australian Sugarcane Alcohol, Certified Organic Acetic Acid, Demineralised Water, ACO Certified Organic Essential Oils including Spanish Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf), African Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis).
SHAKE WELL - Ingredients can settle.
Spray on chrome, stainless steel, mirrors, glass and appliances. Use the microfibre cloth to wipe the surface. For mirrors and glass, spray on and immediately wipe until surface becomes clear (It can go slightly foggy - if this is the case, continue wiping)
This cleaner is even great on the inside glass of a wood heater!
Always conduct a test patch when using Lil’ Bit products for the first time.
Septic Safe :)
Our rPET packaging is made up of 100% post consumer (used/exisiting) recycled content making it both recyclable and reusable!
- By using PET that has already been in circulation, we can offset the amount of new PET that needs to be created.
- Creating a plastic bottle from 100% recycled content uses 75% less energy than its virgin counterpart.
- Although some energy and water is still needed to process these plastics into new forms (which is why we love reusable!), the amount is significantly less than creating first-time plastics.
- Over 60% of first-time PET production is used to create polyester textiles.
- Vegetable ink label
- Recyclable atomizer and lid