This all-purpose Niaouli & Myrtle spray is made with the highest quality, potent organic essential oils to keep your home free from germs, viruses and bacteria.It is made in small batches from simple, natural and organic ingredients.
Niaouli is a species of Melaleuca and is native to Australia. You may know it as the paperbark! It has an earthy, fresh, minty aroma and is packed with anti-fungal and antibacterial properties so is great to use in the bathroom or any places where mould and mildew may be an issue.
Myrtle is also a great antibacterial and has an aroma that's slightly camphoraceous – much like Eucalyptus, but softer and sweeter. Mixed with the citrus and floral scents also in this spray, your home will smell divine.
Certified Organic Castile Soap (Palm Oil Free), Demineralised Water, Organic Essential Oils including Anise (Illicium Verum), Niaouli (Melaleuca Viridiflora), Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Sweet African Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis),
Spray on surfaces as required and wipe with a natural cloth. If using in mould prone areas, spray on surface, wait 10 minutes and wipe/rinse off. Do not use on unsealed wood or wooden floors. Always conduct a test patch when using Lil’ Bit products for the first time.
- By using PET that has already been in circulation, we can offset the amount of new PET that needs to be created.
- Creating a plastic bottle from 100% recycled content uses 75% less energy than its virgin counterpart.
- Although some energy and water is still needed to process these plastics into new forms (which is why we love reusable!), the amount is significantly less than creating first-time plastics.
- Over 60% of first-time PET production is used to create polyester textiles.
- Vegetable ink label
- Recyclable atomizer and lid