My All-Purpose Niaouli & Myrtle spray is made with the highest quality, potent certified organic essential oils to keep your home free from germs, viruses and bacteria.
Niaouli is a species of Melaleuca and is native to Australia but you may know it as the good old paperbark. It has an earthy, fresh, minty aroma and is packed with antifungal and antibacterial properties so it's great to use in the bathroom or any places where mould and mildew may be an issue.
Myrtle is also a great antibacterial and has an scent that's slightly camphoraceous – much like Eucalyptus, but softer and sweeter and when mixed with thyme, orange and anise oils your home will smell divine and be clean as a whistle!
Certified Organic Castile Soap (Palm Oil Free), Demineralised Water, Organic Essential Oils including Anise (Illicium Verum), Niaouli (Melaleuca Viridiflora), Myrtle (Myrtus Communis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Sweet African Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis),
Spray on surfaces as required and wipe with a natural cloth. If using in mould prone areas, spray on surface, wait 10 minutes and wipe/rinse off. Do not use on unsealed wood or wooden floors. Always conduct a test patch when using Lil’ Bit products for the first time.
Our rPET packaging is made up of 100% post consumer (used/exisiting) recycled content making it both recyclable and reusable!
- By using PET that has already been in circulation, we can offset the amount of new PET that needs to be created.
- Creating a plastic bottle from 100% recycled content uses 75% less energy than its virgin counterpart.
- Although some energy and water is still needed to process these plastics into new forms (which is why we love reusable!), the amount is significantly less than creating first-time plastics.
- Over 60% of first-time PET production is used to create polyester textiles.
- Vegetable ink label
- Recyclable atomizer and lid